Check the pool schedule for a listing of family swim days/times.
- Faculty and Staff Wellness Recreation Members - 2 parents and children free, extra adults must purchase Recreation Day Passes [online only] (only the Wellness Recreation Member with a CU ID card gets a towel).
- Students - 2 parents and children free (no towels given)
- Faculty and Staff without a Wellness Recreation Membership - must purchase a Recreation Day Pass for $10/person to swim (online only)
- Guests must have a Cornell faculty, staff or student purchase them a Guest Pass for $10 (online only)
- ALL ADULTS MUST HAVE A POOL TAG FROM THE ISSUE ROOM AND SHOW IT TO THE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Children under the age of 18 are ONLY allowed at Family Swim and must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the building. This includes the locker room, pool and passageways to and from. There is a family changing room at Teagle.
- Children must be toilet trained; NO swim diapers.
- Children who cannot swim must be within arm’s reach of an adult and remain in the shallow end. There must be one adult per child who cannot swim.
- Adults not swimming must be sitting or standing on the deck near their children (not in the stands).
- Family swim time is NOT open lap swimming time. Only individuals with children may use the pool at this time, with the exception of the Teagle large pool (which is split, lifeguard permitting).